Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Park Day in Stara Zagora

Haven't been doing any exercise for months or maybe years~!!!!! The only exercise that I do is visiting my project site in Hartamas. he he he~!

Now I know why I'm still maintaining my weight and sometimes increase them.

Well one fine day my friend, Mr. Sigfredo Zamorano, ask me if I wanna to join him for a walk to the park in Stara Zagora.

 Just beginning. Temperature about 15 degree.
Railway

Mr. Sigfredo in his winter clothes

The hardware shop

Flats and the huge drain. ha ha ha~!


I thought we have arrive to the park.

But I was wrong.

Cause this is only the garden in town

See people tying Martenitsa to mark spring season has come.

Government Building

Are we there yet? I have walk like 1 hours already.

Where is the park~! My leg is screaming already~!

Pit stop?

It looks like a long long way more to the park

Nice~!

3 star Hotel

One of the colourful buildings

School

Bar. That's where I will be going after this walk~!

Mane Park ni~!

Pebble wash on the wall. Nice workmanship

Vintage car.

At last signs of the park


Park?

Road bully

At last the park~!

Where is the people?

I think only me and Freddie is exercising.

Some creatures. At least.

Bird Bird

More Bird


Frog too ~!

Wah banyaknya Bird

Statue of the park guardian.

Entrance to the park. Yea I made it after 1.5 hrs of walk.

Trees all over the place

Long way to go man~!

I wanna to go home liaw

Some tokoh

Different angle

around the park

Me at the entrance of the park.

I spend about an hour at the park before going to the bar. Ha ha ha~! After u burn the fat u need to gain some malt for energy.

Not to bad at least I have done some exercise. Need to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

World Domination of Daniel ANG~!


visited 20 states (8.88%)
Create your own visited map of The World