Saturday, May 1, 2010

Labour Day 2010

Today 01st May 2010, Saturday, I was working as its not a public holiday in UAE.

Got back home feeling super LAZY and was on movie marathon.

Got home @ 1745, took a Granula bar and got myself ready for the movies. Couldn't not make up my mind so I started to watch Sex in the City - Season 1. 



I finish about 8 episodes until about 2000 hrs. Then I felt hungry. 

When to the kitchen to see what I can cook~!

Found this two (2) things in the fridge.


This is a secret recipe sambal belacan paste from Bob. 
Its fantastic~! Belacan is shrimp paste.
I was craving for spicy food.


Pasta - Angel hair

I wonder what will happen when East meets West. I like to try out new things. 

This is how it turns out to be. But before that. the list of ingredient which u need to prepare this:

  1. Sambal belacan paste. Combination of bird chilli, belacan, kaffir leaves and lime.
  2.  Pasta
  3. Seafood. (any meat of ur choice)
  4. Salt
  5. Pepper
Steps:
  1. Prepare a pot of water and bring it to boil 
  2. Add the pasta and let it cook for 8 minutes or so.
  3. Add oil to the pan
  4. Fry the belacan until u smell the fragrance
  5. Then put the seafood until semi cook
  6. Now place the drain pasta to the pan and stir fry them.
  7. Once done, u are ready to serve them.
Tada~!




Beware after taking this. I was part time doing "business" in the toilet~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

World Domination of Daniel ANG~!


visited 20 states (8.88%)
Create your own visited map of The World