Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bulgaria - Visit to Plovdiv

 My journey in Bulgaria continues.......

This time I visited Plovdiv, its the second city of Bulgaria after Sofia (capital City). Plovdiv is an hour away from Stara Zagora.
Mode of transport :
  1. Taxi
  2. Bus
  3. Train
  4. Rent a car
I took the as it only cost me about BGN 7, that if I remember correctly. :P



 The driver and my friend Mr. Sigfredo
 Myself with a bad hair day in the van.

 The country side
This is where they plant sunflower during spring time. you can imaginethe whole land is yellow in colour.

I just like the country side. Peaceful~! 
A landmark which I always look for when I'm in a new place. 
The SPS Hotel. It was quite far from the city but its a 3 star hotel. cost about 30 Eur per nite for a double bed. 
Some Building on top of the hill. That is consider the old Plovdiv city.

Plovdiv was the capital before Sofia back in the old age. 
Tunnel for road crossing.

Nice cafe for a coffee in the morning after a rough night.

The cafe 
To bad they don't have big McDonald in Stara Zagora. Thats very tempting. 
The local Bulgarian pizza.
It is cheap here about BGN 1.30 per slice. About 0.70 Eur. 
Different topping of pizza. 
Due to the nice weather. There is a huge number of cafes here.  
Its nice to enjoy the cooling weather and the pretty people passing by. 
The crowd 
This is the museum fornting the park. 
The Bulgarian architecture. 
Hostel for future stay. 
A Bulgarian got excited seeing a Chinese carrying SLR and jumping with joy for a candid.
Notice the sort of grass which he is wearing? It was Eater in Bulgaria. This is remember what Jesus has done for us. 

The Park 
Rows of shop 
The local's enjoying a sunny day


Notice the kids looking at the easter eggs on display. 
The eggs 
A terrified girl looking at me. ha ha ha~!

Choclate and vanilla soft ice cream. With the tempeture of 15 degree and I'm still having ice cream. Its a great feeling.

What can I say more. A big boy with my ice cream in Plovdiv town.


This is the Plovdiv tourist centre for lost tourist like me~!

The miniature Amphitheather 


Puppet show? 

A five star hotel 
See they jsut love easter~!

Check out the signs 
Was looking for Malaysia
I see, Istanbul. Malaysia, where? 
Malaysia, Malaysia, where are you?

No sign of Malaysia? 
Sad to say I din get to find the distant of Malaysia.

City's coat of arms 
Sigfredo posing 
Look how happy the girls are after church.
 
Satellite on the hill 
Cafe
 
Beer for brunch
Me and my brunch beer 
Just fantasic local beer.
This is a freshly bread with cheese and parsley. Taste is so rich and aromatic.

The potato wedges. Not to oily and crispy. 
The left overs from the past 
Chinese detected in Plovdiv.


Overall, Plovdiv was a nice city to be. As its not over crowded by human being. The night life in Plovdiv is amazing. the clubs a huge and full of chicks and the brews are all over the place. I did not carry my DSLR when I was at the clubs or bar. Its to obvious to take photo. I'm planning to get a better camera phone to take those moments.

Thats how I spent my easter in Plovdiv~!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! get to understand their culture on easter celebration but not picture on the clubs and chicks....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Eastern Easter~!

    They are hot chicks on the street too~!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

World Domination of Daniel ANG~!


visited 20 states (8.88%)
Create your own visited map of The World